Monday, December 29, 2008

Where's my BABY????


Does this look like a baby to you??? NO!


I normally don't love all things character, but PJs are an exception. So this year, when Hazen's Aunt Janet sent him a pair of Batman PJs, I was slightly skeptical....until I put them on him. They look SO stinking cute on him, but in some ways I hate them. They make my itty-bitty little baby look so OLD! What happened to little Hazen, and when did he turn into such a big boy? He kills me as he tottles around the house in his big boy jammies. Didn't Janet know that little babies are only supposed to wear onesie sleepers? :) Janet, don't you dare buy him a bike or anything, because I don't know as though my heart can handle it!!

2 comments:

Paige said...

He does look big! I agree with you there, plus the thing about "characters." PJ's are my only exception as well. We have Mickey, Minne, Little Mermaid, Elmo...knock yourself out in your PJ's, but not in public :) What a big boy!

Janet Lee said...

YEAH!!! Thanks for posting pictures of him in his PJ's. Sorry about them making him look "old". So not my intention. In the future I will always make sure to get him things to keep him "young". For example, I got Benjamin onesie PJ's with the footsies. Hilarious for a kid that big! Hazen is getting big!!! Those PJ's won't last too long. Love you!