Tuesday, December 23, 2008

I'm Gonna Clean The House Today.....



He is cute, and he makes me happy. We bought this toy for him for his birthday, but just in the recent weeks or so has he started playing with it how it's meant. He loves to "vacuum" all day long, which is funny, because when the real vacuum comes out, he heads for the hills! What a good little helper I have!

**Side note: A prize goes to the person who can tell me what the song sings when you turn it on. A REAL LIVE prize. I have every word memorized and can sing it on demand. **

5 comments:

samunwritten said...

I guess "Pop goes the weasel", but that's only because that's what my toy vacuum sang.

Amanda Fetters said...

I have no idea, but I love your red coffee table.

Aubrey said...

Home, home on my flooooor! Vacuum from here, to the DOOR!

Nortorious said...

Want to trade annoying music toys? They're the only kind I get for my nieces and nephews. I like to spread the joy.

queenieweenie said...

I'm guessing here:

All around the cobbler's bench
The monkey chased the weasel
The monkey thought 'twas all in fun..
POP goes the weasel!