Friday, December 5, 2008

A Photoshoot with Adorable.


Hazen and I took pictures tonight before he went to bed. He is such a cute little cuddlebug, and he also REALLY gets a kick out of the moments after the flash go off. I wish that I had a fake-out flash, because I know the money shots happen RIGHT after it!



Hazen is the light of our lives. I know I say that enough, but I hope hope hope one day when he's looking at these posts (like he'll give a crap....), he will know how much his mama adores him.


8 comments:

Grandma Turtle said...

It's so expensive to lose weight...replacement of all the now saggy shirts, pants, skirts, and dresses, floppy shoes that won't stay on your feet anymore, unmentionables, your favorite coat, your Christmas clothes, etc. But it feels so free-ing to step on the scales and LIKE the number you see. You go, Anne! Keep up the self discipline!

Maren and Blake said...

I wish Braden was a cuddler. He is totally out of that phase unless he is sick. Hazen sure loves his mama.

Emily said...

Ummm... love those pjs

Annalee and Buck said...

Cute pics of you and Hazen! I love them, he is such a cute little guy. And congrats on the milestone, you are awesome! Even though you told me not to say it, I did. We'll go out to lunch again soon and you will be my motivation to eat something good! (I can't get something fried if you're eating a salad or something similar) :)good work and keep it up :)

Gabriella said...

He is darling, I love the pictures of you two. I really need to come and visit, him and Kate would have a blast together now.

Emily said...

(Referring to Annalee's comment)Speaking of lunch... Have we planned our next fireladies lunch?

Anonymous said...

I love that last picture! And I also think it's funny that you have a friend named Annalee and your name is Anne Lee.

queenieweenie said...

what a cute little cuddle boy.