Friday, December 5, 2008

A Personal Goal


So, I hit a little weight-loss milestone for myself this morning. I'm not going to say what it was, but I'm excited about it! It's like it's been hanging over my head, and now, I feel so happy! I've got a long way to go, but I'm working hard at it. In these next few weeks, I need to start training for a run I want to do in the summer.

I'm not posting this for accolades and for you to tell me how great I am, but more so for accountability. If I have people who know what I'm working at, I can't go out and eat a pizza by myself, now can I? Keep me accountable, peeps!

9 comments:

diane said...

You look so cute! I love your jacket. Work it girl.

Unknown said...

you look lovely! Good luck!

Linsey said...

lookin' good, lookin' very, very, good!

Maren and Blake said...

I too am trying so hard to lose baby weight. I am also scheduled for a run (in March) and that has made the world of difference for me.

You do look amazing though. I love the outfit as well. You always had great taste.

Heather said...

U-rine doin' so good!!!

Hot mama!

Sarah said...

Great job!!! Keep up the great work, you will totally reach your goals!

Gabriella said...

Your hot!

Anonymous said...

Awesome! I wish we could run together!

Wendy said...

You look fantastic! Good for you to loose weight this time of year! Dieting during the holidays is the hardest. I am trying to diet right now too to kick all this baby weight and it's not easy!