Sunday, December 28, 2008

Best Friends!

*We told them to give kisses. CUTE!*


Quite possibly my favorite thing about living in PG is the fact that we're only 2 minutes away from Heather and her kids. When we both found out that we were pregnant, I didn't really think TOO much about what exactly that would mean. What I've found it to mean is that we both have little boys who love each other very much. As they've gotten older, not only have they learned to play with one another, but it's really apparent that they LIKE each other, too. Sometimes they fight when they want the same toy, but at the end of the day, they just want to hug it out.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

That reminds me of the Office episode (hopefully you've seen it), when Michael says to Dwight, "Hug it out B..." but much cuter.

Maren and Blake said...

That's a cute picture. What a sweet little boy.

Hazen5 said...

I just love those boys!