Saturday, December 27, 2008

Hazen Loves the Trumpet





While my family was here, the trumpet was pulled out many times. My dad was an accomplished trumpet player back in his day, Jason played all through High School, and RJ just started playing a few months ago. It was so fun to see them play and harmonize together. I feel confident in saying that Hazen enjoyed the mini concerts more than anyone!

He would walk right up to the boys, and look straight up at them, so entranced by what they were doing. I would have thought that he would be a little nervous from how loud it was, but he truly enjoyed the music! After the boys were done playing, Jason let Hazen put his mouth on his trumpet- he was so cute! I'm so grateful to have so many talented people in my life that can teach my kids how to do things!!

0 comments: