Saturday, December 27, 2008

Feliz Navidad!!


On Tuesday night, we decided to celebrate by having a Feliz Navidad party. Jason and Aubrey came over, seeing as Jason is a real-live Mexican and all. We had the most delicious pork tacos, which we gorged ourselves on! Jason also made his salsa, and it was gobbled up before the meal was even served.


After dinner, we went downstairs and played a rousing game of Bingo. Heather and Aubrey cleaned up, while my Jason and I....well, we didn't do so hot! It was so much fun though. I forgot how a little competition; read, Bingo gets the heart rate racing. I probably shouldn't get into gambling.



Jason, RJ, and Skinny Santa...errr, my Dad rounded out the evening with some trumpet playing. I had never seen Jason play his trumpet before, so not only was it fun for me, but it was really cute! After the trumpet songs, we all loaded into the car and went to see some Christmas lights.

0 comments: