Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Oh Baby



A few weeks ago, we went to Tepanyaki for Aubrey's birthday. It was great fun, and I was included in her group of girl friends that have been getting together for years. How honored I was! :)

We started the evening off with Tepanyaki, where we had our meal prepared by our chef, O....baby. Yeah, that was the name on his name tag. Aubrey and I had a fantastic time making jokes at his expense. Good thing that it's so loud in there! After, we went to Smart Cookie where I enjoyed an Ice Cream sandwich. Too bad my chocolate chip cookies totally work Smart Cookie's.

I'm so glad to be friends with Aubrey. She has been such a blessing in my life. I feel really lucky, because I feel like there are very few people that come along in one's lifetime that you meld so well with. Aubrey is just that. She's been my best friend just when I needed on near by, so thanks, Aubs!

0 comments: