Wednesday, December 3, 2008

More pictures of perfection!



I have a nasty head-cold today, so I can't think of anything witty/charming to say. However, I just wanted to post these darling pictures of Hazen and I reading. He is so smart!!! We took the cutest video clip of him reading a book, but I'm jabbering in the background, so it's kind of stupid. I'll get on shooting another video soon, though!

**Update on Bed--- I'm sitting on the bed RIGHT NOW, supported by metal frames. You give it to 'em where it hurts, and they will rectify the problem!


**Remember about that headcold? Yeah, I forgot to post the pictures the first time around.....here we go!

2 comments:

Paige said...

There are no pictures! How disappointing! Yay for the bed though!

Wendy said...

What an adorable little boy! You should really post the video of you two reading, that sounds so cute. And I continue to love your new haircut!