Monday, June 2, 2008

Once upon a time, I got a new Camera

And it was magnificent! After spending much of my waking hours complaining about our camera, we got a new one! Thank you economic stimulus package! It's a Canon S5-IS, and I love it!

This weekend, we had the Firefighter's Breakfast (that gets it's own post), spent most of Saturday gardening and eating KFC on the grass, and then generally enjoyed the weather. It was absolutely beautiful! I'm so happy that summer/spring is finally here- although I know in a few weeks I'll be crying because I'm so hot! The HALster hangs out in a onesie (unless we're going out somewhere, then he has pants AND shoes....come on, what kind of mom do you think I am???) We love Grandma's backyard- I'm thinking that our attempts at gardening will be much more successful this year!!







(I know Nor, I need a pedicure...I'm getting one on Saturday!)

7 comments:

queenieweenie said...

Yeah! Pretty, pretty pictures.

Hazen5 said...

Garden looks great! Can't wait for you to use the camera on ME!!!

the wrath of khandrea said...

i'm afraid of the toe shot.

i could eat KFC mac and cheese all day long. and that popcorn chicken? mmmmmm... i don't do much fast food, but those are 2 of my favorites when i do.

Ashley Clark said...

He has the fattest little toes. I love that your new camera lets me see that!

Aubrey said...

interestingly enough, I only put on pants and shoes when I go somewhere too.

coincidence?

Tristan said...

Yay for the new camera! KFC outside on the grass sounds heavenly :)

Jenibelle said...

Halalicious is certainly DELICIOUS!! So cute!!!