Friday, June 13, 2008

Yet another Milestone!

After a week of whining, crying, and altogether grumpiness, boy has figured it out!! Hazen learned how to crawl the other day. Lucky for us, went about 4 feet while both Jason and I were in the room. I had to turn my back, because I was crying. Blah blah, you get sick of hearing it, but he is such a little miracle. How grateful I am for my healthy little baby. The fact that he's really cute, charismatic and altogether perfect is just icing on the cake!

It was so sad for the past week- he's been SO CLOSE, but hasn't been able to figure it out, so he would whine, instead. Finally, the planets aligned, he figured it out, and he was on his way! What a stud.

8 comments:

Jen Bowen said...

Victory for Hazen! I'm so excited for you both that he's doing so well! Congrats!

Jessica said...

My oldest seriously just got better and better behaved the more she was able to do.

Hazen seems like a happy little boy, but, honestly, I've never been one of those moms bemoaning mobility. "PLEASE, go do it yourself!"

Unknown said...

YEAH! Nothing is safe now...but it's so much fun!

Good job Hazen

Gabriella said...

That's awesome! I was so excited when Kate started crawling. I'm so glad that you have a happy healthy baby, there is nothing better in the world!

Ashley Clark said...

Yeah!! Is he getting ready to meet his Aunt Ashley?

Kirsten Krason said...

That is so awesome! I loved your previous post. I made me cry a little. Who knows why. Anyway I think about you and how I want to hang out soon! I'm really busy but I miss you!

Tristan said...

Yay for Hazen! Now life for Mommy becomes jus that much more stressful ;)

shayla said...

I'm doing jumping jacks for Hazen---I KNOW the feeling! Such a milestone. HOORAY!!!! You're allowed to cry--it shows that you'll never forget the miracle you call your son.