Monday, June 9, 2008

Firefighter's Breakfast!


This post is slightly delayed in coming, but two Saturday's ago, we had the PGFD firefighters annual pancake breakfast. Jason and I helped set up the night before, and then Jason left at 5:15 am on Saturday morning.
For some reason, I was riled up and ready to go, so I peeked upstairs, told my mom to listen for the boy, and headed off for the Fire Station at 6:15am. Anyone who knows me, knows that this is a freakishly early occurrence for me. There were already a lot of people there, and all of the Fire Fighters were there, cooking breakfast!
We are so happy that we've made so many good friends from Jason working on the department. We have a ton of fun, and everyone is so friendly. Got to love it!
Even Heather, her kids, and my mom came! It makes me happy that they're so willing to support my dear hubby. Being a Fire Fighter is his dream- and this is the first big step! We love PG- it's so fun!

12 comments:

heidiram said...

So did mom leave Hazen at home? What about Maximo . . . no mention of him either.

Hazen5 said...

My Post is dedicated to you! Check it out.

You are such a good fire fighter's wife!

Heather said...

Ehm. can we talk for a minute about what my kids are wearing?

Heather said...

Ehm. can we talk for a minute about what my kids are wearing?

Heather said...

Oh maybe we can talk about why my comment went 2 times.

queenieweenie said...

you look hot in a black t-shirt girl!

check out my blog and vote for Matt!!

the wrath of khandrea said...

those pancakes are bigger than my face!

i'm suddenly hungry.

Tristan said...

I miss my hometown!! Boo Hoo! I think it is so cool that your hubby is a firefighter for good old PG!!

Aubrey said...

I love that my husband is throwing gang signs. He really shouldn't do that, given his skin color, and size and all.

diane said...

I wish Jason had been my EMT on that fateful night last summer!

Brandi Lyn said...

How FUN. GOsh, firefighters are so .... mmm yummy! lol. :) By the way, i LOVE your background!

Emily said...

What about me? I see no picture of me and I was a pretty important part of this event.