Tuesday, June 17, 2008

We love Summer!!





Summer is FINALLY here! We were waiting for it for such a long time- it seemed like it was never going to be here, but now, it is! We've been trying to spend a ton of time outside just to enjoy it, and Hazen has just been adorable! I love seeing the boys exploring and seeing new things. Max is hilarious- he just jumps in head first, while Hazen sits back and watches. We've been setting up a sled in the back yard and letting them go at it after we've filled it up with water. Summer is fun!!


3 comments:

Tristan said...

We love summer too! How could you not??

Gabriella said...

How fun! Isn't it amazing how much little kids love to be outside? We need to get a little pool, that looks really nice right now. By the way, thank you for posting so much, I always get excited when I see you've posted yet again!

weeze or Alissa said...

finally it's HOT! I've actually been waiting for the heat. My garden isn't so hot yet, hey, I know I can't kill the tomatoes! I'll share.
love the carseat/naked pic. love summer!