Monday, June 16, 2008

We like Dads

We were able to have a really fun Father's Day celebration yesterday. Jason had to work until 6 because he wants to go to hell....NO, because people still get sick on Sundays! Heather and Brad brought the family up to our casa, and we had cheddar stuffed burgers, potato salad, tomatoes with mozzarella, fruit dip, and chips. It was rad. We ate outside, and the bees didn't even try to kill me, which was much appreciated.

Heather made the raddest cake. Seriously, look at it!!

Jason was goofy, and we wanted to post this picture because he's a creepy dude.
I let Hazen chew on Electrical cords. Again.

Brad was there in all of his Father's Day glory. He made Strawberry Lemonade. It was rockin'- he even told me EVERY step in how to make it! I'm looking forward to having it again, soon!

Heather and I took a picture together to once again prove that yes, we are sisters, yes, we do live really close to each other, and yes, we do like one another! Side note- my head is enormous!

Mia was there, being, well....Mia.

Max, who is freakishly advanced in his development goes everywhere. Here he is, sad that I'm outside, and he's stuck in. Isn't he the cutest???

Mia played with HAL. 3 months ago, this would have given both HAL and I a heart-attack. Luckily, he's toughened up, thus making me not.so.nervous. She was administering CPR/tickling him.

My little family on our first Father's Day. We were rad in plaid. Cripes we're cute.

11 comments:

Kelli Nicole said...

Plaid rocks.

Annemarie said...

You guys are cute. I'm lovin the plaid shorts!

Heather said...

So we're posting super ugly pictures of the sister these days?

Oh. It. Is. On!

diane said...

You are rockin' the plaid shorts!

Megan and Jonny said...

So, of course I want to come visit you because I love and miss you, but I REALLY want to come visit you because your food looks AMAZING.

Gabriella said...

Anne you have such a stinking cute family. I also let Kate chew on electrical cords...maybe we are bad moms. But I figure if it makes her happy what the heck. I love your matching plaid shorts, I don't think I could pay Matt to wear those or to wear matching ones with me. But maybe I'll try. Okay, I'm going to call you tonight..to discuss our weekend getaway.

Unknown said...

What's with babies and electrical chords. Brigham loves them too. Pain in the butt!

Ali said...

My heads much bigger than my sisters. I wonder what that means?

Tristan said...

You guys are cute in plaid! You do have a big noggin! he he he so do so it is fabulous! ;)

That cake was rockin! Go Heather!

Anonymous said...

Did Heather's cake have a smooth cream filling?

Emily said...

Anne you look so HOT in your cute family picture! Sorry it has been awhile, we need to hang out!! One more week and I become alive again!!