Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Rub-A-Dub



Seeing as I have a penchant for naked babies- more specifically MY naked baby, I had to take some pictures of him while he was in the tub last night. It was hilarious! He has allergies/teething/boogers everywhere, so he was kind of a nasty dirty baby, which I try really hard to have him not be.


Anyway, we hopped in the tub, and he was having a blast!! We played for so long that the water was almost gone from the tub because he had splashed so much, and he was shivering and covered with goosebumps because he had gotten cold. He wasn't complaining though- he was smiles and laughs the whole time!!


In other cute Hazen news, I've been pretty sick, so I've been a crappy mom the past few days. Today, I walked into the living room where he was playing, and he had dumped out the entire toy basket. It was so funny! Love him.

10 comments:

queenieweenie said...

Love the naked, slippery, cute bath pics!

Grandma Turtle said...

I'm sorry you've been sick. Hope you get feeling better very soon.

Linsey said...

I'm sorry you've been sick - but your nakey baby is pretty damn cute!

heidiram said...

Love the nakey baby pictures. Could his eyes get any bluer? Maybe I need to try one more time for a blue eyed baby. Wouldn't that look great with the tan skin???

Doug Clark said...

23 days and I can bathe him! Yeah!

the wrath of khandrea said...

when you say "we" were in the tub, i didn't really see that reflected in the pictures.

the wrath of khandrea said...

and ps... i hope doug clark is a close, personal friend or relative; otherwise you need to go private.

diane said...

I love his hair in the tub. It looks like feathers. Exactly what my babies had.

Tristan said...

Cute nakey pics!! I hope you are feeling better soon!

Ashley Clark said...

Wow. Didn't realize I was logged into Doug's account when I was giving my bathing count-down last night. Doug counting down days to bathe Hazen is more than creepy. Sorry for my boo boo.