Saturday, June 21, 2008

Strawberry Days, Pt. 2


On Friday night, we had a family outing to the fair. Yes, Jason and I have really lived up Strawberry Days, and all that it has to offer. We tossed my mom and the baby in the car, and we were off!


Mia Mia and Abbie went on a few rides. It was so funny watching them being so excited about every little thing. I'm so excited for Hazen to be old enough to know what's going on, but I'm not excited to have to drop $3-8/ride!!! I thought Carnivals were supposed to be cheaper.


Jason and Heather were the official stroller pushers. It's kind of hard to maneuver with all of the people, but they did a great job and looked great doing it!


While the girls went on more rides, we all marveled at the vast intellect the Carnies have to offer. Wow.



Max was there. He is so stinkin' cute, and is already such a little boy! Love him, love those eyes, love everything!




Then, we went on the Merry-Go-Round. It was Hazen's first ride. I'm sure he will remember it forever, right?





We closed out the evening with some cotton-candy and laughs. We love Strawberry Days!

6 comments:

Emily said...

That looks like so much fun! I'm sad I missed the carnival fun this year.

heidiram said...

I love my cute little nieces and nephews. Can they be any cuter?

heidiram said...

I love my cute little nieces and nephews. Can they be any cuter?

heidiram said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Nortorious said...

How did you resist correcting the sign?

Jessica said...

That sign is awesome. First class all the way :)