Monday, May 12, 2008

What a Wonderful Weekend!!!

This weekend has been high up on my anticipation list for a long time! The whole family (minus Heidi, who had been here the weekend before), came into town, and we had a PARTY! We ate so much, that I have literally been eating baby food today to try to detox.

Friday, we all congregated and picked everyone up, and then went straight to Hire's for Hamburgers!




After our "wild ride" through Murray, we finally arrived at Hire's and ate their hamburgers. I enjoyed it, but I prefer the Downtown Salt Lake location. Probably due to the nostalgia I enjoy whenever I'm there. Rob, Heather, and everyone and their dog enjoyed making fun of the stroller mark on my boob. I guess since Heidi wasn't here to tease, they had to make tease someone. Anything for you guys.


Friday night, we had dinner, and just hung out. I think it was safe to say that everyone was really exhausted!!

Saturday morning, I went to Kneader's with Rob, Rachel, their family, and Heather's family. Jason took a test for the Salt Lake Fire Department. There were around 1500-2000 people there, so....we'll see. It was a great experience for him though. I was really proud, because he was one of TWO guys who was wearing a tie. SERIOUSLY?? Saturday afternoon, we went to J-Dawg's. It really redeemed itself. What was the best was the cute boys. I hope no one kidnaps them because of their cuteness.


Saturday night, we ate dinner, and then all walked down to Heather's house. It's only a mile and half, but it took over an hour. We fed horses and enjoyed one another. I stinking love my family.

One of the highlights of the weekend? Heather and I actually got a picture together. We really DO love each other!!

Mother's Day will be featured in the next post. Let's not get ahead of ourselves.

5 comments:

weeze or Alissa said...

looks like a faboulous weekend with the family! Love the pictures of you all.

weeze

Ashley Clark said...

Regardless of Max and Hal's cuteness, the mere fact that you posted their picture on your blog puts them at risk for kidnapping (says my brother-in-law).

It is wonderful to see you all together. And wonderful to observe a functional family. Please adopt me. Please...

Unknown said...

You and your sister are SO cute. It makes me jealous!

diane said...

Cute boys, cute girls!

Hazen5 said...

Picture Poacher!!! Thanks for letting me use your computer!