Monday, May 12, 2008

He's FAMOUS!!

This past Friday was "David Archuletta Day" in the state of Utah. Due to some faulty directions to Hire's from my brother, we wound up driving through the middle of Murray via State Street...the same street that Murray High School is on, which was where he was giving a pep rally only minutes after we were driving there. While I've only actually voted a few times, I felt myself getting caught up in the "Team David Spirit!!" Here are some fun signs that we saw:



5 comments:

Ashley Clark said...

I celebrate David Archuelta in my own way. After each AI performance, I don't let Doug delete the episode until I've had a chance to re-watch his performance. David got 10 votes from me last week.

the wrath of khandrea said...

GAG!!

heidiram said...

I had to do a google search on the dude. When you mentioned something about voting, I thought that maybe I had missed something and he was a new write-in candidate for an independent party. Learn something new every day!

Unknown said...

I always watch his performances on you tube at least twice!

paige said...

I have watched the performances online & I hope he wins, he is so cute! I do miss having cable - so I can get the full effect. Oh well - some of us have garages, some of us have cable. :( In the summer I would rather have the cable...