Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Dia Domestica!

Ok, I totally poached it. That was Heather's idea, but we can both use it. Right, right?????

Heather and I are trying to becoming like unto the FLDS women, and we are spending a lot of time making things from scratch. This week's project? Bread.

First things we needed? Two cute boys. Check.




Next? Fresh, homemade smoothies to get our Domestic juices flowing. Check!

Pictures of the entire creative process, showing just how cute we are....




Hello??? Where are you???



Right. Must have been having too much fun to take pictures.

Picture of nasty, greasy me, 2 days later with a 1/2 eaten loaf of bread? Check.


Seriously. Those baby hairs are out of control!

7 comments:

Linsey said...

yum, yum, yum!!

the wrath of khandrea said...

it feels like every blog i've visited lately shows homemade bread.

mmmm... breeeeaaaaaaddddd.....

heidiram said...

You gals are KILLING me. What will be next???

diane said...

Next you'll be donating your bread for the sacrament! I love me some carbs!

Annemarie said...

Would you guys just cut it out already??? I want all recipes...

Brandi Lyn said...

Homemade bread sounds so flipping good right now.

diane said...

Come on over friend, the pool is always open!