Wednesday, April 2, 2008

I'm remembering....

So, this is another one of those boring family history things that are totally boring for most of you...unless you're obsessed with me and my family, in which case you should be enthralled.

Jason:
-has started the POST academy
-has started the Fire Academy
-finally got the crap done for EMT Reciprocity
-Ran 1 1/2 miles in his fastest time ever (in his most recent Physical Tests he's taken)
-is really hot
-sees his family on Friday and Saturday nights, and on Sundays. He misses us. We miss him, too.
-came home with handcuffs today. Real ones. Bowchickawowwow.

Anne:
-has styled her hair every day since last Saturday, and is smokin' hot. You should pay lots of money to her BF (not boyfriend) Natalie to have her do your hair!
-quit her job today. She feels great about it!
-loves her baby and husband
-is knee-deep in a FHE project. It's taking forever. It makes her never want to have FHE again
-went to a shoe party yesterday with her Sister. It was fun. We were funny. You should invite us places, because we WILL entertain you.

HAL:
-is the most amazing thing in our lives. Still
-rolled ALL THE WAY OVER about 5 times today. He's progressing from previously only going from back to belly. This makes Mama happy, because he won't yell at her anymore when he gets ticked he's stuck on his tummy
-is continuing to get his first teeth
-gave Daddy his first kiss today. Mama enjoys them all day long. They're really cute, but they leave your ENTIRE face really wet. REALLY wet. (Be prepared for an opened mouth kiss RIGHT on top of your mouth.)
-Has eaten Sweet Potatoes, Squash, Carrots, Peas, and Applesauce. His favorite? Carrots. Least favorite? Applesauce. I was really surprised because I wasn't sure how he'd feel about the Peas, but he likes them more than the Applesauce.
-is perfect.

11 comments:

Celia Fae said...

Celia
Still loves your family
Wishes her man had some cuffs and a uniform
Didn't think anyone would catch the bad word. Where are your minds, people?
Wonders what a shoe party is and how I can go to one.

Kirsten Krason said...

I liked that. You should do an update everyday. They are fun. I'm glad you've been styling your hair. Today is hat day for me seeing as I have not washed my hair for four days. You are my inspiration.

Ashley Clark said...

Kirsten, are you living in Russia right now? Because I'm pretty sure not showering for 4 days is something I would do in Russia. Hmm.

Anne, I love CNA-Jay and Hal too.

Heather said...

Jason-I do sort of want to sing the theme from cops when I see him lately. Whatcha gonna do?
Handcuffs-TMI

Anne-here, here to Natalie the hair whisperer. Can she make me look like a fatter Samantha Who? I loves my shoes even if they turned my feet aqua blue.

Hal-Does he respond to "Give a mama keeses" like mine?. I love how when you pick him up he starts smiling. instantly. class clown aunt pleasah.

Unknown said...

I think that's so funny! He's SO CUTE!

I need your advice. When did you switch from cereal to veggies? When did you start cereal? Humm...so many parenting decisions...

Gabriella said...

I wish we lived closer to each other.

The Five that Jive said...

Anne--I think you're absolutely hilarious!! You are my inspiration for doing your hair...I so wish I knew how to do my hair!! I'm glad that you guys are doing good. I love those shoe parties...way fun!!
Have a great day!
Lindsey J

Hazen5 said...

I love hearing all about Hal, and about you and Jason of course!

mamasuisse said...

I want to hear more about the handcuffs.

Ali said...

soooo funny..."bowchikawow..." - I cant spell the word, but it made me laugh hard. Hal is so cute!

Nortorious said...

Handcuffs are painful and rather terrifying. Fun could easily turn into torture. Like if Dx handcuffed me and then ate all the delicious food in the house, there would be serious problems. I can't live with that kind of fear.