Friday, April 25, 2008

Anniversary Wrap-Up


Sorry I haven't given the Down-low of our Anniversary for a few days. To be honest, I've been trying to capture a good picture of my present. Seeing as our camera is less than ideal, it was a little bit of a challenge.

Jason didn't go to Fire Academy on Tuesday so that he could take me out to dinner. We went to Happy Sumo, in Provo. The Sushi was amazing! The seating was....cozy, so we had the people sitting right next to us take a picture. I'm so glad it came out so centered.....

For my Anniversary gift, Jason got me a Anniversary band! I'm so excited, I've wanted one since the day we got married. It's perfect- it has diamonds that go half way around the band. I'm in love with it! I am excited to finally be wearing my wedding ring again, after turning into Freddie Fat Fingers due to the Pregnancy. I had to cave in and get it resized. I was reminded how GORGEOUS my ring is, though.

It was a great Anniversary. The only downside? My Mothers Day gift??? You're looking at it. Can't wait for next year!!

(By the way, the scab on my hand is not a wart- I scraped my hand up rushing out the door to take HAL to the Hospital a few weeks ago.)

And....just for good measure:

16 comments:

Heather said...

I'm totally wearing my blue bathrobe to plooza, but you know its only uphill from here.

I will act very surprised when I see what you are wearing.

D-dawg said...

YAY that you got the ring you wanted!! It's so pretty. One time, I really thought I was getting the anniv. band that I wanted, my husband even took my ring one day and I thought he was getting it sized. Then, on the night of our anniv. he gave me my ring and it was just engraved on the inside. It was sad. He had no idea I was devastated.

Anyway, see you next week!

the wrath of khandrea said...

that outfit is so cute. you should wear it to BP.

nice ring. very pretty.

Lisa-Marie said...

That ring is beautiful! Congrats on the ring AND a hubby who gets ya what you want. Nice.

Thx for showing your Looza outfit (I'm calling it Looza now. I like that. Easy. Good idea.)Mine has been pictured on my blog as well. Though I like Heather's idea. Bathrobes it is!!!

paige said...

Gorgeous! Since I have seen your ring before, I can totally picture it & I think it looks lovely even if it is hard to get an up-close shot. Happy Anniversary & Mother's Day to you! (I love double gifts like that - fpr me, it's the curse of a December Birthday, "This is for Christmas AND your birthday!" Gee, thanks. :) I guess I can't complain - Lorin says he got me the Durango for Mother's DAy last year. Total coincidence on the timing, but I guess I can't complain if I am the one that drives it. P.S. I want to go to Happy Sumo sometime, but I am too chicken & have never tried sushi...

the wrath of khandrea said...

i knew abby because she was my friend's little sister in boston where we grew up. how do you know her?

if you see me everywhere, you must be there too.
only one of us can be the HG. the other will have to be microbes, because those are also everywhere.

Jessica said...

I'd be happy to help you again. Let me know what you want. gatkinson529@yahoo.com

Anonymous said...

Pretty pretty! I love jewelry gifts, even though I never thought I would be the type to love them so much. If you can get a better picture of your ring combination, I would love to see it!

Gabriella said...

Love the shirt, Love your hair, Love the ring, I think I just love you.

Ashley Clark said...

Dear Anne's Blogging Friends,

A couple of years ago Anne gifted me a Tiffany's necklace. Tiffany's? Yup, that's right. Anne, should you decide to get rid of this ring, I call dibs!!

Linsey said...

you look gorgeous and that ring just adds to your overall loveliness

I'm just getting sadder and sadder about not being at blogapalooza with all this preparation and shopping - damn Peru! - but at least we can still play at some point this summer

Paige said...

Denae's story is so sad. I love your gift. I also love sushi. And your outfit. Oh, the outfit.

diane said...

Oooh I love the bling! You're just a simple girl in diamonds! I have a rule about anniversaries. Every 5 years you get a major piece of jewelry. Works for me!

Unknown said...

Happy late anniversary. I don't have a band but hopefully will one of these years! :) I like yours, good pick! And, very cute and happy baby boy.

Unknown said...

Awesome!

And don't worry, I had to get mine resized too. BLECH!

Brandi Lyn said...

YOU TOTALLY deserved a perfect day. I'm so happy for you, Happy Anniversary!