Monday, April 21, 2008

Ouch!



Hazen has a new favorite pass-time. While it is so flipping cute, it's really painful. Whenever I pick him up if he's been sleeping, or playing by himself for a while, he gets really really excited. This part is really cute! Then, he grabs my ears/cheeks/HAIR, and goes in for the kill to give me a big, fat kiss. I love that he gives me such sweet kisses, but now, if I'm anywhere near him, he grabs my hair, and either pulls me towards him to give me a big, fat, open-mouth kiss, or he decides to suck on my hair. Last night, after I put him to bed, my face felt crusty from all of the slobber it had on it, and my hair was flat/matted together from his hands and mouth. At least there are showers. You know what though? I wouldn't trade any of this for anything. I love my sweet, perfect little boy.

12 comments:

Ali said...

His eyes are beautiful. I love the color.

It was at the stage/age with Eliza that I cut my hair. Still, no matter the length, they find a way.

Ashley Clark said...

How do you get your hair to curl like that? It's gorgeous!

Brandi Lyn said...

Sweet Anne, i love it.

My favorite- the crusties from their kisses.

LinnieBell said...

Hazen = CUTE!

Unknown said...

Plus, your hair looks amazing!

Unknown said...

aww, so cute!!

Grandma Turtle said...

Thanks for sharing pictures of Handsome Hazen. He is all boy, and so cute! When he gets to be taller than his Dad, no one will ever believe you when you tell them how little he was at birth. He's growing and changing every day. You three are a strong Team.

Hazen5 said...

I don't mind getting slobber on my face!! I will see you in a few days.

Bridget said...

My son is 3 1/2 and will STILL pull on my hair. It does not feel so good.

Yes, very pretty hair.

diane said...

You get a facial and hair product out of the deal!

Lorena said...

How fun is that? I cut my hair when my triplets started doing that and I just finally grew it out this last year. Kids are great!

Nortorious said...

A) Cute curly hair. Looks like it takes a lot of time and effort.
B) Ali flegal looks like Ali Bolen.
C) I read your comment on Lindsay's blog. I secretly hate kids too. Except everybody knows it. Guess who just got called to primary? I want to write post after post about how much I hate kids, specifically 4-10 yrs.