Friday, January 25, 2008

A visit with the old lady....er...my Grandma.




If I get in trouble for this title, it's Heather's fault, because that's what she calls her. Anyway. Last Saturday, Heather and I took our kids to go see Grandma. She is really old. No, really. Like, 90 something. Mid 90's. Old. She's still kicking though. She has lived by her lonesome her entire life until my aunt, uncle and mom committed the ultimate sin, and moved her into a home. (Just kidding Jan and Mom! :o)) Grandma enjoyed watching Mia Mia and Abbie playing with her magnets, and we were able to keep her entertained by switching off which one was holding Max, and which one was holding HAL. She couldn't figure out which one was which. Mia Mia permeated the entire place with the smells of poop, which was slightly entertaining to Heather and I. My favorite part?? When she asked to hold Max, Heather obliged, and he about broke her arm off. It never gets old seeing people be so shocked at how big Max is. Max and HAL are cute. End of story.

10 comments:

Gabriella said...

Hal really is adorable! Don't you love old people, especially when your related to them. I don't think I have your phone number, could you give it to me...then we could chat about that baby issue.

Sarah said...

HAL IS HUGE!!! Holy cow, what have you been feeding that child? He looks completely wonderful!

Sounds like you had a great time with the grams, I can't wait until my grandparents are "greats."

Jessica said...

Look how cute and big Hal is getting!

Can all Utahns bring your babies to blogapalooza?? That would be great.

Paige said...

What happened to Hal? He grew so much he may crush Max soon. They are both adorable. So are the big girls. And the old lady.

Ashley Clark said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Ashley Clark said...

Hal IS getting big. What I want to know is, what is the weight difference between Amelia and Max?

Anonymous said...

Hazen is getting large and in charge. But I can't figure out which one of you he looks like! Are you SURE it's Jason's baby?

Celia Fae said...

Wow. That lady is oooollld. Her hair color is stylin. I hope I can be old with reddish brown locks some day.

Definitely bring HAL. I mean, if you want to. He and Max look so cute sitting there hanging out together. He is really growing fast!

Amanda Fetters said...

Wow, Hazen really is getting big...he's like, a little boy...infant no more! Cuteness.

heidiram said...

Holy cow . . . grandma took all her stuff from her former abode with her . . . yellow couch, big famous painting, coffee table . . . and white carpet too?