Tuesday, January 8, 2008

I am a bad sister...





Meet Rachel. Also known as "The Last Sista". Last because she was the last sister to join the blogging world, but also Last because she was the last to join our family. She's married to my brother, Rob, and she is the BEST sister in law ever!! I don't even call her my sister-in-law, because she's a sister to me.

Yesterday was Rachel's birthday. I have egg on my face because I not only CALLED her, but talked to her for a good 15 minutes without wishing her a happy birthday. I feel horrible. I know that dedicating a blog to the most gorgeous, wonderful, fun, exciting SIL ever won't cut it, but hopefully she can forgive me!!

If you don't know Rachel, you're missing out. She has style, flair, she's beautiful, and she's hilarious!! I know that I can always count on her for a good chat, and I'm so grateful we talk on the phone a couple of times a week. She's a great mom, and her kids are awesome!

So, Rach, this one's for you! I'm so sorry for not saying anything to you on the phone yesterday, I was just so excited to come out and see you that I didn't focus on the day on the Calendar. I love you!!!

14 comments:

Marisa said...

I love Rachel too! Ever since we were 14 and stayed at your brother's house and burned ourselves to crisps. She is such a nice person!

paige said...

I am sure she will forgive you if she is as nice as you say. I did meet her the night of a priesthood session over at your mom's & I definitely think she fits your description well. 2007 was our year to forget birthdays. Lorin forgot his Dads, his brother forgot both of ours & we forgot our other brother in-law. P.S. I totally agree with you & always call Lorin's sister's "my sister" if I am ever talking about them. They are just that awesome!

Hazen5 said...

Hello....this is even better than a phone call! Don't even worry about the birthday mention, I was trying to forget!!! You too are the best sister ever and I love you to death. I am not innocent in the Birthday Department either! I can't wait to have fun with you and Hal on our visit!!!

Fact:Bears eat beets said...

Dates on the calendar have never been a strong suit for members of our family.

Ashley Clark said...

Happy Birthday Rach! Dedicatory blogs are the BEST!

Celia Fae said...

Rachel is truly one of a kind. I love the tongue shot.

Paige said...

Happy b-day to both of us!

brad said...

You missed Rach's birthday?!

I am looking at you and saying "Oh that's too bad..."

But my hand is up and I'm covering my face while I look at Brad and saying, "Ha-Ha she is a bad sister she forgot!"

Why don't we do that thing anymore? It was really fun.

Mostly Leighanna, some Jordan said...

so let it be written - so let it be done.

Nortorious said...

Hey, day late and a dollar short, but it's up there.
I have the exact same outside the temple with my spouse picture.
Happy Birthday, Rachel!

Ellie said...

If I had only known it was her birthday! I'm on a birthday roll on my blog. Nevertheless, Happy B-day Rachel.

Hazen5 said...

Thanks everyone for my birthday wishes, I feel so loved! I have never had a Post dedicated all to me. Anne, you are such a sweet sister! This was the best birthday present ever, really!!

Gabriella said...

Anne I think you forgot my birthday last March, could you dedicate a post to me?

SFGiantsDude said...

When are you coming to visit I can't wait to see you and Hal!