Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Dump your Bag Tag




I was tagged by my sister-in-law, Rachel to dump my bag and see what's inside. Supposedly it's supposed to tell you a lot about yourself....well...from looking at my bag, one can derive that I am:

a mom
who works out
and is messy
and goes tanning
and goes to A LOT of Dr. Appointments

I had
-IPod
-Sports bra
-Tanning Lotion
-Chapstick
-Hand Cream
-Wallet
-A bunch of prescriptions
-Diaper
-Various baby toys
-Burp cloth
-Hand Sanitizer
-A bunch of old receipts
-Coupons

Now you know everything you'll ever need to know about me. I tag: Ashley, Amanda Peterson and Fetters, and Kirsten Krason

7 comments:

Hazen5 said...

Yeah, You did it! I knew you would. I am not even going to ask about the bra and why you were not wearing it! Love Ya!!!

Fact:Bears eat beets said...

By the looks of that bag, I thought you were going to dump your temple bag.

Paige said...

where is the candy?

AnnEE said...

Paige- I am on a diet. No candy for me

Rach- I went tanning, and had two sports bras, and was just going home, so I just put one back on

Megan and Jonny said...

That is quite possibly the cutest purse/diaper bag I've ever seen. You're so stylish, Anne Lee.

Gabriella said...

Why so many lotions? Were they handouts and you took a few too many?

Ashley Clark said...

Who carries around that many prescriptions? Are any of them written for say, valium or fentanyl?