Monday, January 14, 2008

Last night was a fun night

We had friends over last night, which we always love doing.

Beck and BJ came. They were really happy to be there. No really, they were.



BJ especially enjoyed his special Birthday cupcakes. Yes, they are really shaped like an Ice Cream cone, and yes, I did make the frosting myself. I still feel sick from all of the sugar!



Marc and Lori were there, as well as Ashley (formerly Kagel) and her new husband, Carl Gustofson. It was great to meet him, and we had a grand old time catching up.



Jason and I are pretty sure that we're too dirty to play games with some of our friends. We figure, the dirtier, the funnier. Oh Doug, where art thou?

We all oogled HAL's cute butt crack...



and then HAL finished the night off with a sweet dip in the Hot Tub...er, Bath.



All in all, a nice evening. Jason has the most RIDICULOUS work/school/HAZMAT training schedule this week, but we already have our social calendar booked for this weekend. Should be fun.

Also, stay tuned: Wednesday or Thursday we find out if Jason gets this big, new, GREAT PAYING job. Keep your fingers crossed and us in your prayers. If he gets it, we're going to Park City on Thursday to celebrate. Because I said so.

10 comments:

Heather said...

And with Paris Hilton and all the other Sundance FFers this week, I'm sure you'll have no trouble at all getting into The Flying Sumo. hmmmmm.

Ashley Clark said...

I'm so glad that you miss Dougy. However, perhaps I should be concerned about why you miss him and his ability to understand dirty jokes. He did afterall, receive "X-Rated" as his high school superlative. Three cheers for Doug.

AnnEE said...

That is so funny. I love Doug. Jason misses him, too. I'm pretty sure he has a man crush on him ( in a totally NOT gay way.)

Beck said...

No seriously, we were way into the fun and games last night. That is my "I'm stoked" face. By the way, your frosting was really good! My dessert gave me a bit of a belly ache. How about you?

Dallas and Krista said...

Carl Gustafson... wow haven't seen that guy in AGES. I will put pics of both houses up when the new one is done- or at least when the outside is painted or something... It's so funny to see all these people on your blog- it's like looking into this weird time warp of people and faces that i haven't seen forever!

Brandi Lyn said...

We are praying for your hubby!! I really hope he gets it! That will be so great for you guys!! :)

Hazen5 said...

I love Hal chillin' in the Hot Tub! Payton laughed and laughed.

Celia Fae said...

You guys deserve a new and great job.

Carl Gustafson is too young to be married. And so are you. Back to Primary for all of you.

paige said...

I love seeing pictures of all your friends...that I did meet a number of times & can also consider to be MY friends. :) Mark is so cute & I was happy to see a picture of him. Dirty friends are fun. I'll leave it at that. Good luck with the job, that would be AWESOME! I can't wait until our husbands have settled into their career & there is something else to worry about. :)

Unknown said...

WOW! Look at all those familiar faces! Looks like you guys are having a great time! Is Hazen sitting up yet, or is he just propped in that tub? He looks like such a fun little guy to have around, lucky you!

Good luck to Jason with the new job! Let me know if they are hiring... Mitch will be needing a job in April, his is shutting down. Pretty sure we will get something going though. Anyways... let me know how you guys are doing!