Friday, January 25, 2008

Card Club!

I go to a card club the second Tuesday every month, although this month it was actually on the fourth Tuesday, but that's besides the point.

Most of the girls who attend also have blogs, but I don't know how to link them, so I won't. This month's card was 'Thank You' cards. I love doing this club, because I HATE making cards for one person, or just one at a time, so this is nice because I always make some extra, so I have plenty of cards on hand when the occasion should arise!

These are the cards that I made this month, cute, I know, you don't need to tell me. :o)


Starting with the top left and going down, we have Emily Haycock's card, Candice Wheeler's card, Meriel Frandsen's card, Caitlin Wilson's card, Mindy Holman's card, and Ali Bolen's card. We were missing a few of our regulars, but it was fun, nonetheless!!

6 comments:

Mindy said...

I feel exactly the same way, I love card club but I hate making the cards!

Jessica said...

Can I be a long distance member???

Ashley Clark said...

Cute, cute, cute! I would have a hard time giving these away.

Anonymous said...

Those are all really cute. My favorite is Meriel's... it's just cool! I miss you guys. You are such a crafty gal Anne.

Celia Fae said...

I want to know what you talked about. Were there too many people there to get any good gossip?

I like yours the best.

Amanda Fetters said...

This is fabulous. I just joined a card club but don't know anyone in it, and they never get together...kind of disappointing, but oh well. I just turned in my first set of cards and am feeling a little insecure about whether they will be up to snuff. You should take pictures of your cards every month so I can steal your ideas.