Saturday, January 5, 2008

So Do You Think He's Grown??

Our boy is a strapping 13 1/2 lbs now, and it seems like he grows a ton each day!! I recently discovered "slurping" your blog into a book, so while his growth might not seem too exciting to you, it's going to be in a book one day, so I want to make sure I capture everything!!!

1st picture: About 3 months ago. He was a little over 2 months old.



2nd Picture: Last week. I just wanted a nakey picture of him, because he's so dreamy! Someone will have to show me how to upload video so I can show him laughing. It's pretty amazing!

7 comments:

Celia Fae said...

That kid is gigantic. I think he's even grown since I saw him.

Slurping, huh? Like it.

Unknown said...

Oh my goodness!!! WOW. I would document that too - look at that baby!!

Ashley Clark said...

I must know more about this slurping thing. Is there a website I can go to? He is SO big. He even has a double chin in that picture! It makes my little heart sad, because I haven't seen him yet.

Marisa said...

Holy cow, when I saw the first picture, I was like "What the heck? He still looks tiny!" and then I realized it was an old one... silly me. He's so cute!

Jessica said...

That picture is so exciting. Thanks for sharing!

Amanda Fetters said...

YAY he's chunkin' up! Go HAL!

Dallas and Krista said...

Oh my gosh, he is getting so big... how does it go by so quickly!!?