Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Meet Karinne



This is Jason's brother's daughter, Karinne. She is really really cute. When we were in California for Christmas, I enjoyed getting to know her better. She is my type of girl (the girlier the better!) One morning, after they had spent the night, I was doing her hair, and helping her get dressed. She looked at me, smiled, and said, "You are a vewy good helper". Call me silly, but it gave me the validity that I needed to know that I'm not going to be a crappy mom when it comes to that age.

5 comments:

paige said...

Cute girl! Looks like Hazen loved her, too. :) You'll be a great mom at EVERY age, I have no doubt.

Hazen5 said...

You are already a great Mom! My kids think so too!

Ashley Clark said...

Pssh. You have nothing to worry about!

I love Jason's reaction. He has the face of, "Ok, I think it's time for cousin Hal to come back to daddy."

Sarah said...

Ahhh.... no. He is a loan and finance guy. And I have tried convincing him to move, but he has lived here forever so I think we have to give it another couple of year. The bad part is that there is just no growth going on here right now, and thus, no decent jobs available at all. Kinda lame...

Gabriella said...

I love Hazen's face, I think your a good helper too.