Friday, January 25, 2008

How To Host A Murder



Last Friday night, we went to Wendy (formerly Madsen)'s house, and had a "How to Host a Murder" party. It was a ton of fun! I had been to one once before at her house, but we were in High School!! I'll tell you this much: finding a flapper costume to fit someone who has somewhat recently given birth is NOT an easy feat!! I did find Heidi's prom dress, circa 1980 something, but don't worry, it didn't zip up. Jason had it easy, because he got to be a baseball player, so we had HAL dress up just like his dad!! We love it when we get to go out and do things with friends, because it's such a nice change of pace. Hazen is such a good baby, too, that we can pretty much take him anywhere. Combine Friday night with the fact that we went to another friend's house on Saturday, and stayed out until almost midnight, our tired baby took a nice, long nap on Sunday!

5 comments:

Gabriella said...

That sounds so fun, I'm jealous! Remember how my baby decided she won't take a bottle any more? Oh yea, that makes hanging out with large groups of people a little awkward, "please excuse me while I whip out my boob."

Ashley Clark said...

I was at that Murder dinner in high school. Remember? I was the slutty Spanish lady.

I'm not racist. That was just my character.

Anonymous said...

I wasn't invited to that party in high school. Thanks for making me feel bad! Hahaha jk.

AnnEE said...

Steve Hulme was Ashley's date. He took your place.

paige said...

Those parties are so fun! We did one for my 21st birthday & I wore an old prom dress that I had to alter slightly for modesty...hehe. You guys look HOT! HAL too, of course. :)