Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Friday

For any of you who have wondered why I haven't blogged at all in almost a week, it's because my best friend for almost 15 years was visiting us!! We were having too much fun to do something silly like blog!!

Ashley flew in at 11:15. Hazen and I were waiting for her. I almost cried I was so excited!

We went to lunch at Kneaders, and then sat in our living room and talked for hours! Hazen was slightly cranky because he hadn't gotten the naps that he was used to, but Ashley was very patient!!

After Jason got home from work, we met up with Aubrey and Jason and went to Goodwood for dinner. It was so yummy but both Ashley and I were still pretty full from Kneaders! After dinner we came back to the house and laughed and talked until midnight!! I can't say how happy I was to see my best buddy after over a year of going without!!

1 comments:

Unknown said...

I love that you two are still such good friends. I love lunch at Kneaders too! YUM.