Thursday, July 17, 2008

A Letter to my Mother: By Hazen Lee

Dear Mama,

I'm sorry I almost scared the crap out of you the other day.

Remember how you like to leave the door open when Daddy goes outside to grill, because it's easier than risking him dropping your steak on the carpet? Well, all those times when I've been looking innocently up the stairs, I've been formulating a plan. Guess what it was??




I'm sorry that when you heard me babbling, and you came to check on your darling baby, that you saw me on the 4th stair up. That must have been scary. Guess what though? I learned how to climb stairs!! Aren't you excited??

I promise that I will continue to scare you now and again, just to make sure you're on your toes. Love you, Mama.

Love,

Your little Darling.

4 comments:

Grandma Turtle said...

I just love your little Hazen. He is so cute, and evidentally a True Boy: always going exploring. I love how you keep his hair short and looking like a boy. Wow, a year old! He is doing so great! Way to go, Mom and Dad. You've proven your strength.

Amanda Fetters said...

Woohoo!!! That is way exciting. You are seriously so blessed.

(You know I'm just joking.)

Unknown said...

SO SCARY! Good, but scary.

momala@grammy.com said...

Dear Mom
Do you remember the very first time I tried getting upstairs. I was looking for my Grandma who had just gone up. We loved the look on YOUR fact when WE called you to see where I was. xoxox Hazen