Thursday, July 17, 2008

Seriously, So Blessed



My friend, Aubrey told me about seriouslysoblessed.blogspot.com

I'm pretty sure it's a joke, because there is no way someone can REALLY be like that, you know? Anyway, last night, we went to dinner at Tucano's, and Aubrey was telling me about how the girl will post pictures of her and friends at dinner with the caption "This is us at dinner. We took this picture for no particular reason other than to prove that we went somewhere"

Enter my camera last night! So, I feel kind of stupid by posting this, but I'm just here to show you all that we do other things than sit at home and fawn over Hazen. Don't get me wrong, we do plenty of that, too, but we sure have a lot of fun!

Tucano's was really good last night. Minus the fact that we all got raw Garlic Sirloin. That was strange. Hazen ate a ton of food, and we did a lot of planning for our trip to Southern California. Stay tuned for the world's closest quarters vacation, coming in late September!!

6 comments:

Kirsten Krason said...

Okay that is "seriously" so funny. Josh and I are laughing right now. That is like making fun of every blog I read. (including mine) I love it. I will have to start reading it more often.

Hazen5 said...

I am looking for ward to the So. California trip too!

Aubrey said...

we seriously had the best time. we are just two couples who get along so well and love to proclaim our friendship for all to see, complete with pictures. Serious, so blessed.

looking for to so cal. seriously.

queenieweenie said...

way to eat at a restaurant...i'm so proud.

can't wait to see you in september...you are coming to visit me...right?

Heather said...

I like how Hal is trying to cop a feel.

Cheryl & Kyle said...

when and where in so cal?