Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Hazen's Songs


Ever since Hazen was a little baby, I've loved changing the words to popular songs. Some of his favorites include "You are My Sunshine", "How Much is the Doggy in the Window", "Where is Hazen". Since this is a blog for posterities sake, I want to remember Hazen's personalized songs.

You Are My Sunshine

You are my Hazen, My Perfect Hazen
I love you more than, You'll ever know
You make me happy, you make me smile
My love for you just continues to grow

How Much is the Doggy


How much is my Hazen in the Crib?
The one with the cute little face
How much is my Hazen in the Crib?
I want to take him to my place!!

Where is Hazen?

Where's my Hazen? Where's my Hazen?
There he is! There he is!
You're my little boy, you bring me so much joy
Yes it's true, I love you!

I think there are more, but I can't remember them off the top off my head. I'll edit as I remember!

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Here's Mine (used for all three boys - just changed the name)

Tune: Baa Baa Black Sheep

Words:
Blakey Michael, baby boy
You are mommy's pride and joy
love you day
and love you night
love you all with all my might
Blakey Michael baby boy
you are mommy's pride and joy

(subsitute Jackson David and Chasey Daniel)

I'm glad I'm not the only one who did funny and loving songs

Hannah said...

What a cute mom you are!!

Heather said...

I can't believe you forgot all about mine!

Hali-licious, hali-licious I love hal-licious, hal-lilicious howyda howydDO!

Do I love my hali-do yes I love my halido halido halido HALIDO

I can't remember the tune. Bummer.

Sarah said...

So cute!!! I can't wait to make up songs for you-know-who!

I also changed the words to "You are my sunsine" because I thought the regular lyrics were horrible and so negative. That and rockabye baby... no reason a kid should be falling out of a tree if you love them so much, or that they need to feel codependant before they cut their first teeth, having to provide "your" sunshine...LOL.... pc lullabies.

Hazen5 said...

So cute! I am glad you wrote those down so you will never forget them. (Like you ever would!)

Jenibelle said...

Mickey Mouse:

Who's the cutest boy in town
the one we love the most?

S-C-o-t-t-y, little Scotty Groseclose
We love him! Yes we do!
We love him! So should you!!
Forever let him be our little boy...
yea! yea! Yea!