Saturday, July 5, 2008

Tuesday

Tuesday morning Ashley's old roommate, Courtnie, came over to the house and we all visited for a while. Courtnie just had her second baby, a boy, about 7 months ago, and the whole family looks great!
After, we met up with Aubrey, and Jason, Ashley, HAL, and I went to Cafe Rio. I'm loving that Chile Lime Rice they have! We had to take it to go, so that we could be there on time for...
Our pedicure!!! We went to Mandalyn Academy, and got a fab pedicure. I even got my eyebrows waxed in the stall next to a man receiving a bikini wax. AWKWARD.....
I really enjoyed my "day off" while Jason was home. Unluckily for him, the sprinkler line outside of our kitchen and bathroom burst. I'm so glad that he was home, because I would have been screwed otherwise if it were just me. I got home, Ashley went to the pool, and I took a nap. It was awesome!! I miss Jason when he's gone. :o(

3 comments:

Kylie said...

Ha! That is hilarious about the dude getting a bikini wax next to you. I love awkward stories.

By the way, your blog template is way cute :)

Ashley Clark said...

She forgot to mention that he was screaming the whole time. Maybe he was preparing for his wedding or maybe he's a body builder and he has a speedo show soon.

Brandi Lyn said...

I want Cafe rio. now.

My hubby is away for TWO weeks right now. I feel your pain. :)