Thursday, July 3, 2008

Sunday





Sunday came, and we woke up to go to church. We were almost on time! After church, we put HAL down for a nap while Ashley and I got dinner ready for our friends, Marc and Lori Johnson to come over!


We made Pulled Pork, Potato Salad, Baked Beans, and had Chocolate Chip Cookies for dessert. Hazen was loving all of the attention he was getting from everyone.

After dinner, we sat around and talked for a really long time! Jason got back from work, and showed off his new turnouts for work (new post coming about that later). All of the girls had to try them on- they were really, really hot! Marc and Lori left and I showed Ashley the beauty that is clipping coupons.

6 comments:

Unknown said...

This is unrelated, but I like your families are forever picture.

Ashley Clark said...

You forgot to mention that you did it in a minute and 11 seconds!

Paula said...

So, when I saw pictures of Ashley I was like man, she looks SO familiar! I finally figured it out. She was in my freshman ward at BYU! What a small world! I'm glad you guys had such a fun weekend together! Oh and congratulations on Hazen recently learning to crawl! That's so exciting.

Cheryl & Kyle said...

i still can't get over how stinking cute HAL is. every single picture of the smiling boy is adorable.

greetings from ireland

Kirsten Krason said...

Oh I wish we could have come over. Thanks for putting up our picture. I will totally blog steal it from you soon.

Michele said...

Anne, you are so fun. I love that little Hazen. He is growing up too fast.