Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Cocoa-Motion



I know I'm over 2 weeks late in posting, but, the blog book calls! We likey the Cocoa-Motion around here. To be more accurate, we likey the ROBISON'S Cocoa-Motion which we have taken hostage in our home. The Cocoa Motion mixes, warms, and froths your hot chocolate or Chai to be the perfect temperature and perfect flavor. My favorite thing about our hot chocolate craze? The way that Hazen reacts whenever he drinks some. He takes a small sip, looks around with a half grin, and then lets out the perfect "Ahhhhh", assuring us that he's satisfied with our liquid creation. Cocoa Motion, while you give me a tummy ache EVERY time I drink one of your amazing concoctions, I will never go back to the way things were before you.


1 comments:

Grandma Turtle said...

Man, Anne! You blogged your face off today! It makes me happy to see all the fun things your family does. :)