Saturday, February 14, 2009

School!


I started nursing school yesterday. I left my baby to go back to the world of school. How do I feel about it? Do you want to hear the honest, pure, down and out truth??



I.am.so.excited. I had so much fun! I KNOW that school is going to be hard, and I KNOW that there are going to be days that I hate myself for deciding to go back, but I also KNOW that this was the right thing for me to be doing. Sometimes it's hard to think about, because now, I basically live a life of little responsibility. I do what I want (with Hazen), when I want (with Hazen), and this will really change that. I've already made friends, I'm excited to learn, and I can't wait to be put to work again. My mind is excited for this challenge, because I know I'm capable of meeting it. So, for the next 18 months, if you see me in blue scrubs, don't mind me, I'm a nursing student. :)

11 comments:

miriam said...

Congrats Anne!

Nate Tighe said...

HOOOORAAAAY!!!!!!
I'm so glad you're excited about learning again. It's a wonderful profession and you're going to be an awesome nurse!

Elizabeth said...

I studied part time for 6 years (with 2 kids and a part time job) and it was the best thing ive ever done. Congrats for getting started on a fantastic journey.
Thanks for sharing
Elizabeth

Emily said...

Aww. You look so cute!

Kara said...

congrats! where are you going to school? check out my blog! christianandkarajoy@blogspot.com, so you can stalk me ! ha how are you?

Corbin Rasmussen said...

good luck with everything!!!

Corbin Rasmussen said...

by the way...this is allison, not corbin ;)

Jessica said...

I've totally been tossing around the idea of nursing when Faith gets into school...I never thought I could handle blood and guts, but after kids, I'm not even phased by that.

CONGRATULATIONS.

Grandma Turtle said...

Where does Hazen get to go play while you are at school? Good luck to you!

Gabriella said...

Way to go Anne, your going to do great, by the way what school are you going to?

SBB said...

Your hair is super cute! Hope you're enjoying school.