Tuesday, February 10, 2009

The Great Granola Catastrophe of 2009


The night before we went to Vegas, Aubrey and I decided that since we would be buffeting it up, it would be a good choice on our part to make some granola to take and snack on between meals. It WAS a good choice. Bad choice= not ensuring that all baggies were completely closed before putting them in our shared suitcase. Also bad choice? Sharing a suitcase on a vacation designed SOLELY for shopping. What did we learn from this experience? Granola is scratchy when encased in ones clothing. Also, granola stuck in a hairbrush does not a good hair day make. Mainly, Anne sucks at cleaning up granola, because as I was trying to be helpful, I thrashed the ground. Good thing hotels come with housekeeping. Thank you, Lupita. You were a gem.


3 comments:

Maren and Blake said...

That sucks. I hope the rest of the trip was worth it though.

queenieweenie said...

last year at Women's Conference I brought along my protein powder (back in the day when I actually thought I could be skinny again!) and it exploded all over my clothes. Yuck.

Meriel Frandsen said...

Hey there! Don't forget to post your Pay It Forward blog in order to get your prize!