Monday, February 16, 2009

Play-Dough!


I bought Hazen Play-Dough for Christmas, but he had so many presents, and I honestly didn't want to open that can of worms. It's amazing how much he's grown up in these past 2 months! He literally is such a big boy! He did such a good job with the play dough. He only started to put it in his mouth once or twice, and when I reminded him that it was yucky, he stopped. It was so much fun helping him roll out the dough, and he loved pressing the tools into it. He would make the funniest grunting sound, just to display his exertion, and then let out an "Ah" of relief, when the shape had been made to his liking. Today, we learned 2 new words. Purple, and Blue. For only one day of knowing the words, his association with them was actually quite good. We'll continue to practice. I love my sweet, smart boy.

0 comments: