Friday, February 20, 2009

Somedays, I'm Lazy



Yesterday was ONE of those mornings. Hazen and I leisurely got up, puttered around the house, played play dough, played blocks, I talked on the phone, we watched "Little Einsteins", and trashed the house. Somedays, it feels good to let Hazen go to town, and not worry about what happens. It cracked me up, though, when I looked at the clock and saw that it was noon and we were both still in our Pajamas and the house was a huge wreck. So, I stripped Hazen down, and continued to enjoy our day. I love our lazy days!


4 comments:

Gabriella said...

I'm glad I'm not the only one!

Emily said...

Thank you! That makes me feel better :)

Big J said...

Only the bestest of mommys let their kids do that to the house. You are the best.

heidiram said...

I must be the best of mommys. Because my house is in constant disarray. It drives me NUTS! (But not so nuts that I have to go back on my meds.) I figure in 13 years I will be able to have my house of order back again. It might not even take that long. My new policy is: if it's left on the ground, that must mean the kids don't need it anymore and it's going in the trash can.