Monday, February 16, 2009

A Letter of My Thoughts

Dear Hazen,

Mommy is starting something very new and important tomorrow. It's my first day of classes, and I hope I make you proud. Do you know how many times I've held you and cried, praying to KNOW that my going to school is the right choice? I feel that it is, and I HOPE that you'll understand that. Hazen, there's something about your Mommy. She is the happiest when she feels that she's being stretched. While being a Mother has stretched me more than I ever thought possible, it's time for me to do more. It's so important for me to be educated. Sadly, I didn't understand how important this was until recently.

I've found the best possible people to watch you and take care of you when I can't. I hope that you're good for them, and know that they love you, and are going to make sure that you're happy and healthy. Did you know what a HUGE sacrifice your Daddy has made, Hazen? Daddy has changed his schedule so that he can't go to church for months. Instead, my love, he's working Sundays so he can stay home every other Monday with you while I'm at school. We're both doing as MUCH as we possibly can to make sure that you're with either one of us as much as possible. We're trying, Hazen.

I love you, my darling, and you know my life is for you. These next 18 months are going to have their ups and downs, but know, regardless of what happens, I love you.

Love,

Your Mama

2 comments:

Kirsten Krason said...

Good luck!!! You will love learning. I'm so proud of you and Hazen is will be too.

Big J said...

I am so lucky to have a wifey that cares so much about being a mommy. You are the best mommy I could hope to have for my little boy.