Thursday, February 12, 2009

Vegasss!!!!!





Last weekend, I went to Vegas with some awesome friends, Sam and Aubrey. We found some flights for a truly killer deal, and without planning, booked them! A month later, we were on our way! We got on our flight, and the fun began immediately! After we landed and picked up our car; which, let the record state, when I'm 25 in 10 months, it will be fabulous because we won't have to pay so much extra for rentals!. It was a super rad Red Chevy Cobalt. At first, I had some major anxiety because I'd never driven such a small little car, but in the end, it was good, because it allowed me to zip in and out of vegas traffic. Our first stop was to In-N-Out. Nothing better than a Cheeseburger for breakfast, right?




Thursday was spent shopping, napping, shopping, and a little bit of eating. We went to H&M, Sephora, Gymboree, and the MAC store to do some recon for our next day's shopping. For dinner, we went to the Cheesecake Factory, where we were seated immediately. This was the first time in any of our lives where we didn't have to wait a long time to eat there. That night, we actually turned in relatively early- we were so tired from our busy day!

The next morning, we were up bright and early, read, 10 am, to go buy our tickets to the show that night. We went to the Paris buffet, where we were there for both breakfast AND lunch! It was delicious, and it never disappoints! The best part about it? We took our dang time. We were there for a few hours just enjoying ourselves- something that After, we headed straight to Forever 21, then the Children's Place, and then over to the outlets, where we SCORED at Banana Republic. We went back to our hotel, as we all looked slightly homeless, and got ready for our evening out on the town.




For dinner, we went to the Bellagio Buffet, and it was incredible! First, we went to the MAC Pro store were we had our makeup done, and I was educated on some of the basics of make-up. 24, and I still don't know these things. Sad, but true. After, we went to the Cirque show, Zumanity. Word to the wise, this is not, as we were told, a study in homan movement and the body. Just trust us; you probably don't want to see it. Although, the flying midget WAS something to behold. We didn't get home until around 1, and didn't get to bed until well after 2. This made for an early morning!

The next morning, we packed up our things, got ready, and went to the Paris buffet....again! We had a little bit more shopping to do, so we went back to the Outlets, and then finished our trip off by a trip to the Bellagio to obtain some White Chocolate Cheesecake amazingness. We caught our plane by the skin of our teeth, and came home--to recover from our vacation! This vacation was the most fun I've had in a LONG time. I can't remember the last time I laughed so hard for so long. This will definitely be a yearly tradition- one that I'm already looking forward to for next year! Thanks girls for showing me a good time!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sometime can you and I go shopping together? I think it would be really fun to go with you, and I don't think we ever have. It doesn't have to be in Vegas. Anyway looks like a fun trip! I'm glad there are good girlfriends to take care of my Annke!