Friday, August 17, 2007

TMI??

Ok, this totally could be TMI, but hey, since I've been sharing EVERY other aspect of my life with you blogging peeps, I figure this is a good one. Today I thought that I was going to die. Seriously. I was having a pleasant conversation about SYTYCD and blogging on the phone with Heather (Sista in the House), while pumping, and looked down, and BAM.

It was red. I was pumping fry sauce colored milk. Ok, so obviously I freak out, because HI!!! that's not normal.

All Heather can do is laugh and laugh and laugh over the fact that I pumped Strawberry milk. She then asked if I thought I could get Chocolate out of the other side. Thanks, sis, for being so supportive during my near death experience.

I read someone comment on another blog that blogging in "Myspace for Mommies", so I assume that most of my readers are women, which is why I don't really give a crap about telling all ya'll about my boobs. However, if there are men that are freaked out, suck it up. :o)

8 comments:

paige said...

Haha, that happened to me, too. I was all concerned & freaking out until I found out it was common. Good thing you have a fun sister who will just make fun of you through all of it. :)

paige said...

P.S. I want to talk to you about SYTYCD...maybe on your facebook group that you never get on! Also, go ahead & reread your last paragraph of this post. I am pretty sure that I know what you are saying, but there might be a few typo's...maybe not, but maybe. But maybe not.

AnnEE said...

Yes, yes there are typos. Can I fix that? Eh, I'm not sure I can enough to fix it. Naptime.

Amanda Fetters said...

Holy crap!!! I had no idea that could happen. Good to know, good to know...

Celia Fae said...

You know when you put TMI then it will be the first thing anyone reads. Please continue. And don't worry about typos. We get it.

Heather said...

thnk tes funny that you sayd suck et up to the men ryght after you talk about boobs. And no, my eye on the keyboard styll doesn't work. hate dell mucho

Brie said...

Lol. My niece spit up blood when she was 3 days old and my sister freaked out and called doctor which told her to call 911. Turns out it was just blood from mommy.

Paige said...

Why does someone else have my name? And MySpace for Mommies was coined by my sis Val. The more info the better. We call it overshare.