Saturday, August 4, 2007

I cant believe how bored I am..

Wow. Seriously?? Ive been on strict bedrest since Tuesday, and I think I just might die. You know how there are women who call themselves "ladies of leisure", just because they sit around all day? They are lazy. And stupid. And wasting away their entire lives. Since Tuesday, I have: Read US Weekly, written Thank You Notes, Slept, Watched 6 movies from Blockbuster, spent at least 13 hours in the hospital, watched a few really gay Lifetime movies, and one good one, talked on the phone, taken 4 showers and 1 bath, held Max once, tickled Abbies leg while she was over visiting, and been really bored. I just have to remember.... Bedrest at home is WAYYY better than at the hospital. Thus, my new mantra. But, seriously.....if anyone wants to come over and play a game, Ill love you forever. Like REEEAALLLY forever. Minus CatchPhrase, because that just doesnt sound fun.

5 comments:

paige said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
paige said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
paige said...

Wow...sorry about all my deleted comments. I kept having major typo's. Anyway, maybe I would come over if I was lucky enough to be on your special little list of favorite people...people that keep me entertained...to be exact. Plus, if I came over I would just me my normal "lady of leisure" so I might not be much fun. :)

Anonymous said...

i will come over and watch sytycd with you!

Stephanie said...

Anne, for some reason I couldn't get on your blog to read it until today. I got your comments, but the computer just would NOT let me on. I was THRILLED when, after weeks of trying daily, I could catch up and read about your life. And I must say, I know exactly how you feel being so fat and swollen. I gained 65 pounds (I know, I'm disgusting). At the hospital, all the nurses kept pressing on my ankles (they turned yellow from all the pressure whenever anyone touched them) and they would say,"I have never seen anything like this!" Cute. My nose was probably triple its size, if not more. I couldn't wear my wedding ring for practically the whole time. In fact, I just got it resized, 1 1/2 sizes larger, because my fingers never did get back to their originaly size. I cried almost every day when I looked in the mirror at how gross my face was. They tested me all the time for toxemia, but luckily it never came. You don't have that, do you? Is that why you're on bedrest? I really hope not. But I will tell you. The moment I looked down and saw my old, skinny feet back, I just cried. "I'm back!" I kept saying. It's amazing that something as wonderful as creating life can ruin a body so much. And getting the weight off is probably the least fun thing ever. I'll probably get it off just in time for the next baby. Oh, the joys of motherhood. Anyway, I feel your pain, and just hang in. You're almost done, and you'll be back to your hot self in no time. I love you!