Saturday, May 30, 2009

Weely Feature: Grilled Pizza




This week's Pizza was my attempt to make a "non-chick" Pizza. I was informed that it was, indeed, still a chick Pizza, but it was delicious nonetheless.

As I'm in California, I don't have access to the cookbook for the recipe, but I can still tell you what was on it!! I'll post the recipe as an addendum to this post later on.

This Pizza had sauteed shrimp, pesto, tomato sauce, sun-dried tomatoes, capers, red onions, and mozzarella cheese. I personally liked the Brie and Asparagus pizza the best- and we had them the same day, but everyone else was fanatical about this pizza.

I'm telling you- if you want eating out to be ruined for the rest of your life- start grilling pizza at home. You'll learn that you can make things better than you can pay money for!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yeah, the Asparago looked and sounded much more enticing to me, but that might have something to do with the fact that eating shrimp would send me straight to the ER. Remember that one time in Dallas...?

Anyway, I was just thinking of you and thought I'd say hey! I've been super lame about commenting lately but I still read every post on your blog. And wish I made the time to cook like you do.