Monday, May 4, 2009

Our new favorite Pass-time




Hazen may look a lot like his Daddy, but he's just like his Mama in many ways. One major way? Our love for reading. Granted, my passion in reading has recently turned to textbooks and cookbooks, but I love to read all the same. Hazen has been super snuggly lately, and one of his favorite things to do is lie on the couch with me and read. It's a great way to kick back after a long day at school, and it is such a great reminder of what an incredible little boy I have. I hope his love for reading continues forever!

2 comments:

April said...

Reading is the quiet love time...and teaching time. It is my favorite time each night. Dad reads to the boys and I read to the girls...then we switch...love it! Missed you at the reception. How's nursing school? Kick-it! You can do it!

Maren and Blake said...

That's so wonderful. Has he always loved reading or has it developed the older he has gotten? braden can only sit through a couple pages before he's off and going.