Sunday, May 3, 2009

Children's Health Fair




For those of you who don't know, my mom works at the Utah County Immunization Clinic. Each year, they have a County Health Fair, which my mom was instrumental in putting together. The theme was Peter Pan, and it was really decked out very cute. Hazen is still a little on the young side to really appreciate it, but it was fun nonetheless. My mom dressed up as Smee from Peter Pan, and somehow, somewhere, they scored a killer Captain Hook costume for my dad. There is nothing that can bring a girl more joy than seeing her dad decked out in an awesome black wig and earings. Hazen, however, was slightly less enthusiastic about "creepy Grandpa". It's crazy thinking about how LITTLE Hazen was when we were at this same event last year, and now he's running around, talking to people, and being cute in general.

We had him weighed, and the nurse who weighed him should be fired. He came up as weighing 33 lbs. I was SHOCKED! How did my baby gain 7 lbs in a few months?? Yeah, don't worry. In reality, he's still around 26 lbs. Thanks Mom for inviting us to the fun fair!


0 comments: