Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Hmmmm.

The other day, I walked in the door from a long day at school, and gasped in horror at the sight that I was seeing. My baby, my sweet, darling, innocent baby, had a Hawaiian luau throw up on him. When I saw him, I audibly let out a cry of surprise and dismay. "DID YOU TAKE HIM OUT IN PUBLIC????" I asked?


The answer? Yes. To many places. And the park. And possibly places that he could be identified as my child. In Jason's defense, he thought that since both the shorts and shirt were tropical, it was an acceptable outfit decision. I informed him that since both the shorts and shirt were tropical, it was exactly why they should NOT be put together! Next time Jason asks me to pick out something for Boy to wear, I'll reflect on this outfit, and not complain.

9 comments:

Jen Bowen said...

My husband has the same type of thought process when matching clothes for Zach. Good times :).

Grandma Turtle said...

Ah, live a little! The outfit is just fine. :) Good job, Jason. Did you have a matching outfit for yourself? 'Cuz if you did, I bet you boys had a Grand Time together. I hope you ate pineapple and bananas while you had on your luau attire.

Kirsten Krason said...

LOL. I wish that you and Jason and Hazen would all wear matching hawaiian shirts. Then I will take a picture.

Nortorious said...

Try bundling clothes in outfits. You should see Mimi's hair when D's incharge.

Michelle Walkenhorst said...

LOL!! Just wait until Hazen starts dressing himself, mismatched and backwards. It's a hoot!

Diana said...

:D LOL! You just wait until you have a girl that INSISTS on wearing her prettiest dress up gown to the grocery store and you relent because you really need milk and you just pray that anyone that sees you also had at one time a very insistent little girl living at their house! :D

weeze or Alissa said...

I think all husbands are guilty of this. There should be a contest for the husband dressed baby. Cutie

grammy said...

Boys are allowed to go out looking goofey. They don't get it together until they get married and their wife picks out their clothes....

Jenibelle said...

I love Hazen's big boy haircut! He's getting cuter and cuter and cuter. Imagine what a girl will look like? Hint....hint....hint......

PS. If they have a kids version of What Not to Wear, my Scotty needs to be on it. He'd totally pick out the same outfit Hal had on!!!