Sunday, May 17, 2009

Weekly Feature: Grilled Pizza



The Biancan

I suppose at this point, the only reason that I'm doing the weekly feature is to remind myself about how awesome I am, because no one comments. Boooooo, Google Reader.

Anyway, this week, we made the Biancan. It was sauteed spinach and mushrooms, ricotta, mozzarella, and feta cheese. I loved this. I'm pretty sure I love all grilled Pizzas, though. Of all of the Pizzas that we've had thus far, this was Jason's least favorite, but he still thought that it was really good. I'm going to go out on a limb and guess that the reason that he didn't like this one as well was because of the lack of meat. Oh well, it was still as delicious as can be!

12 comments:

diane said...

I love white pizza. Mmmmm

Candace said...

It's not about the number of comments, but the quality of each one, right? So this comment should count for at least 5. Looks delicious, please come over to my house tomorrow and make it for dinner.

Ashley Clark said...

Yum. I love vegetarian pizza. Doug would say the same thing about no meat. :) Cute shirt and hair, by the way.

Unknown said...

looks tasty, I think msybe you should start your own pizza msking company, but only on Sunday!

Sarah said...

Mmmmm.... I want this recipe. And the last one too. No clue how to grill a pizza though. I remember when we lived in Sparks and the power had gone out because of a thunderstorm, we tried to grill a papa murphy's pizza. It turned black and was crispy and burnt.... no beuno. I haven't tried since then.

queenieweenie said...

yummy!!!

Kirsten Krason said...

I too love the shirt. I think you should wear it for every pizza picture. :)

Paige said...

Google Reader is pretty good at making me sluff on comments...whoops. Pizza looks yummy though - your feature blogs just make me feel lazy, boring & cheap with the dinners I make. My poor family :)

allirasmussen@gmail.com said...

i feel like people get annoyed cause i comment too much...ha ha ha your pizza's always look amazing...maybe wtih all your spare time your should make a recipe blog? haha ha

Michelle Walkenhorst said...

Yummers!

Diana said...

As the one and only commenter last time (gold star!) I am still curious as to what makes it a grilled pizza. Do I need a special device or can I do this my regular ol' oven? I'm going to have to track down your email...

Nena said...

Looks so yummo!! Share the recipe!!